Ø Data copy across instances
Ø N number entities can create
Ø Skip staging
Ø Quick import export
Ø New 120 entities
Ø Export setup data with across DIXF entity from one instance to another instance.
Data copy across instances
- A new functionality called “copy data across instances” got introduced with newCU9 release.
- Earlier, data import export had a limitation in performing related to multiple instances.
- Now, it is possible across instances. To achieve this, same entity set is required in both the instances. Along with that, inbound port (DMFService) should be configured and activated to achieve this.
- Staging’s no longer a mandatory thing in this framework (unlike previous release) while exporting to file; instead, direct target to file export is possible.
- This will improve the performance as a certain set of tables can be grouped and processed together.
Quick import export
- Allows to import/export with few input values (as provided in the screenshot).
- Avoids mapping of process group with entities, generation of source mappings, validations, generation of staging, and generation of target.
- Allows to decide whether the execution log needs to be maintained or not (if the checkbox is clicked, the log gets saved, else, it gets cleared after execution).
Seamless data transfer across instances
- Enables to transfer DMF related configuration data across instances which reduced multi-step process
- Facilitates to transfer data between source and target and vice versa across instances through data compare and copy utility
Ease of use
- Reduces customization of DMF entities by adding 120 new entities as an out of box feature
- The limitation on number entities removed to enable users to create n number of entities.
Improvement in performance
- Quick import/export utility avoids manual steps.
- Skip staging option for export